WHO WE ARE
RFC Executive was set up in 1998 to serve the talent needs of Irish and global leaders. We help organisations grow by partnering with them to find, develop and manage “hard to find” or high impact senior professionals and leaders.
We’ve been through the good times and the bad over the last 20 years and have developed a unique resilience based on our core values.
Advise only within areas of competence where we can deliver on promises made.
Maintain highest professional standards to protect the confidentiality of our team, clients and candidates
Openness, transparency, and the absence of hidden agendas.
Understand the character, values, perceptions and personality of our team, clients and candidates and the context they are embedded in.
Constantly harness new ideas to create added value. Benchmarking to ensure best in class tools & processes.
Benefits of partnering with us
- Proven track record . Built over the last 20 years, this depth of experience has benefited our firm and our clients.
- Global presence. We are the Irish partner within the CFR global network which also gives you access to 37 countries, 57 offices and 350+ consultants.
- Market Knowledge. We work with a wide range of Irish SME’s, multinationals, public sector bodies and not for profit organisations. This give us an unusually broad and indepth understanding of markets and best practices.
- Co- Creation. Experience tells us that only by harnessing the knowledge and expertise of both you and our team can we deliver the right solutions
- Friendly and responsive service. Our approach is to work in collaboration with our clients. You get a prompt answer to your queries delivered in a courteous and affable way.
- Innovative approach. We understand you and your industry and so coupled with our expertise we can create solutions will work best for you
We’ve always believed that businesses can and should have a positive impact on the communities they serve.
So ever since we opened our doors in 1998, we’ve dedicated ourselves to earning the trust and respect of our client, employees and communities.
As good neighbour’s we get involved with local efforts to bring people together and create positive change whenever we can.
By welcoming a diversity of people and ideas to our business, we create more opportunities for learning and success that benefit clients, employees and communities.