Below are some candidate profiles which gives you a sample of the calibre of people available in this industry right now, through rfc.
Digital Industry Update
Head of Digital Transformation
- Degree qualified with 25 years experience.
- 15+ in the Financial Services sector.
- Mid-large size organisations
- Extensive strategic change management experience.
Senior Digital Project Manager
- Degree qualified with 20+ years experience
- 6 years working in a consultancy capacity
- Small-mid sized organisations
- Varied background having worked in different industries
- Degree qualified with 7 years experience
- 5 years in the technology sector.
- Small-Mid size organisations.
- Experience planning and executing integrated multi-channel campaigns
Digital Marketing & Content Manager
- Degree qualified with 20 years marketing experience
- 8 years in management consultancy.
- Mid to large sized organisations.
- Extensive experience developing digital marketing strategies.
Research and Insights
Successful Digital Transformations: What Do They Have In Common?
Changes in technology over the last 200 years have drastically transformed the business landscape. Research carried out by Bughin and Catlin shows that digitisation can have a significantly negative impact on incumbent firms in a … Read More
What Actually Is Digital Transformation
Today, digital transformation has become hugely important for businesses of all sizes. Every study, article and panel discussion involving how businesses can remain competitive in this digital era promote this message. The importance of digital transformation is spoken… Read More