Key Account Manager
Independent Irish owned business.
On offer is the opportunity to join a company in a period of solid expansion. The company is building the service and product range to be the supplier of choice to the Premium Sector of the Foodservice market.
A highly competitive salary and bonus structure are in place for the successful person.
Manage and drive sales, margin and relationship growth in Key Accounts.
- Plan, manage and develop your annual/quarterly Tactical Sales Plan in your designated region.
- Through a consultative process with the Sales Manager, agree Business Targetsfor your customers.
- Ensure existing key accounts and general customers transferred to you as an initial customer base are serviced to standards, continually identifying and evaluating potential opportunities / threats.
- Identify new customerprospects per quarter and target same optimising the resources available to you.
- Deploy experts in Meat, Bakery, Larder, Fruit & Veg. and marketing resources to maximize ‘face-to-face’customer calls and ensure that the Company is responsive to customer requests.
- Set up and undertake presentations/demonstrationsas required to build business with key accounts.
- Part of recruitment process for adding to the team as we grow.
- Take responsibility for the profile of the company and that of our Key Partners, within the Dublin Area, by seeking out opportunities to promote bothcompanies at a local tactical level.
- Network with local Representative Bodies, Business Organisations, Associations and Communities. Get involved in events with the culinary community at town and county level. At all times be an ‘ambassador’ for the company by promoting positive image.
- Selling & a proven track record in securing new business with large clients
- Good local knowledge of the sales territory
- Contacts and connection in the culinary industry
- Creativity & Initiative
- People Management, team & Leadership Skills
- Communications Skills
- T. And numeracy Skills
- Culinary/Food Appreciation/Sales experience