Mutinational Heavy Engineering Company
- Manage short to mid-term planning and scheduling to meet Quality and Production targets.
- Recruit, train, develop and motivate the team ensure that all staff working to the standards and levels of competency required
- Implement resource schedules for manpower and shift optimisation to maximise output.
- Ensure that Standard Operating procedures are maintained and updated for the mine.
- Responsible for the short to mid-term production design
- In conjunction with the Maintenance Coordinator, produce & implement resource schedules for mobile/ fixed plant/ electrical equipment to drive towards zero unplanned downtime.
- Daily monitoring and reporting of performance on safety, efficiency, quality and on time delivery.
- In conjuntion with Op’s Manager implement an optimised annual cost operating plan , based upon Company strategy and the business plan
- Responsible for the identification and recommendation of Capital Expenditure plans for the underground mine to Op’s Manager
- Play a leadership role in WCM activities leading and participating in pillar activity.
- Promote company Health and Safety, Environmental, and Quality Policies in the performance of the role and ensure compliance in accordance with Company and Statutory regulations and required safety standards Working with the EHS team identify and implement continuous improvements to practices and procedures.
- Deputising for the Op’s Manager when required.
- Diploma level qualification in science or engineering
- Experience in similar position in a manufacturing environment
- Experience co-coordinating environmental responsibilities