Medium sized FMCG company
- Plan, manage and develop your annual/quarterly Tactical Sales Planin your designated region.
- Through a consultative process with Sales Manager, agree Business Targets for your customers.
- Ensure existing customers transferred to you as an initial customer base are serviced to standard, continually identifying and evaluating potential opportunities / threats.
- Identify new customerprospects per quarter and target same optimising the resources available to you.
- Deploy resources to maximise ‘face-to-face’customer calls and ensure that the Company is responsive to customer requests.
- Set up and undertake presentations/demonstrationsas required to build business with key accounts.
- Take responsibility for the profile of the company and that of our Key Partners by seeking out opportunities to promote both companies at a local tactical level. Network with local Representative Bodies, Business Organisations, Associations and Communities. Get involved in events with the culinary community at town and county level. At all times be an ‘ambassador’ for the company by promoting positive image.
- Selling & a proven track record in securing new business
- Good local knowledge of the sales territory
- Contacts in the industry
- Creativity & Initiative
- People Management & Leadership Skills
- Communications Skills
- IT. Skills
- Culinary/Food Appreciation experience
- Driver with clean licence