Supply Chain Director
Multinational Company based in Dublin
- Provide leadership to 8 staff
- Direct supply chain functions including: materials planning/forecasting, procurement, inventory, shipping and receiving.
- Collaborate with cross functional teams including R&D, Engineering, Procurement, and Quality in managing vendor relationships over multiple product lines, new model introduction, design changes, and contract manufacturing proposals.
- Ensure supply contingency plans are up-to date and easily activated in the event primary suppliers are unable to perform as required.
- Manage existing and establish new contracts with vendors for contract manufacturing and/or select OEM manufacturing.
- Develop policies and procedures and implement modern purchasing/planning approaches.
- 3rd level qualification supply chain
- 8+ years experience
- Staff management experience