Multinational Medical Devices Manufacturer.
- Along with Senior Supply Planner work closely with Manufacturing Plants -Liaise with schedulers; prepare and circulate weekly capacity and low stock files; attend scheduled calls; escalate issues.
- Work closely with Supply Planners; Demand Planners and Customer Service to assist in providing information; in an effort to pursue minimum customer backorder
- Manage supply through Purchase Order issue; adjustments; confirmations and ASN’s where necessary
- Assist in management of global supply issues, and execution of stock allocations
- New Materials set up and maintenance
- Monitor supply with a view to identifying potential issues and proactively work to resolve these effectively.
- Other duties as assigned
- Relevant Degree or APICS qualification desirable
- Strong professional experience, at least two years, of supply chain; materials management or logistics