Do you need a talent management rethink?
As businesses look for growth, skills gaps combined with a mismatch between demand and supply of talent means that getting and keeping the right people in the right places at the right time has never been more challenging. Business and HR leaders need to mobilise talent to help businesses grow.
Have you asked yourself…
Is your current talent management plan fit for purpose? Ask yourself these challenging questions:
- Do I have the talent to quickly and successfully execute my organisation’s strategy?
- Do I have people with the right skills, the right knowledge and the right experience in the right places – now and in the next 3 to 5 years?
- What will it cost me if I get my talent pipeline wrong?
- Which roles drive most value in my business, how do I best resource them and what is my cost of turnover?
- How am I engaging and rewarding talent in these pivotal roles? Am I over-rewarding ‘non-talent’?
- How do my people metrics stack up to my competitors in this industry? Is my people ROI good enough?
- How effectively is the HR function delivering what I need?
- Finally, does every aspect of my talent strategy directly contribute to the business plan and to creating value?
We’ve supported clients in all aspects of talent management across many industries, often in SME’s and large complex businesses.