Technical Team Lead
Large company with new state of the art facility
As a vital member of the Technical Support Team, you will be responsible for a number of key tasks including:
- Ensure that there is a comprehensive program of testing and reporting through proficiency testing and due diligence to ensure internal and external customer quality assurance and compliance with all relevant legislation/standards.
- Analyse and interpret analysis from all raw materials, in process materials and finished products for a range of analytical parameters in accordance with standard procedures and to schedule.
- Produce and communicate effective and timely analysis and progress status reporting for Operational Leaders.
- Set and manage the onsite Technical budget and identify areas for potential savings and requirements for capital spend.
- Maintain strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders to ensure alignment of business objectives that drive essential behavioural and process change. Strong links to be developed with the Process, Operations, Engineering, Compliance teams and suppliers/customers.
- Reporting to regulatory bodies as required
- Lead, motivate and develop the team in line with company values to maximise employee engagement
- Develop a high performing team culture and support the implementation of the site strategy; lead, support and implement continual improvement projects.
- Qualified to degree level in a relevant scientific discipline and are a proven team leader who can set objectives, performance manage a team and develop individuals to achieve their potential.