Rapidly expanding food import and distribution company covering all Ireland, north and south
- Work with the Buying team to develop short and long term plans for your buying categories.
- Assist in the planning and delivery of budgeted sales and margin for your buying categories.
- Identify new market trends and implement actions to capitalise on those trends.
- Manage the range assortment to ensure product offering is ahead of the market.
- Manage your weekly price position.
- Develop strong business relationships with our existing supply base and source new suppliers.
- Plan and negotiate strong promotional activity for your categories to attract new customers & build categories.
- Work with other business functions such as logistics, planning and marketing to ensure your category plans are delivered.
- You have a passion for food, are self-motivated and results- focused. You have a minimum of 4 years buying experience within food industry.