As businesses look to grow and seek competitive advantage through their people, it’s quite often the case that a talent analysis highlights skills gaps combined with a mismatch between demand and supply of talent. Getting and keeping the right people in the right places at the right time has never been more challenging. Business and HR leaders need to mobilise talent to help businesses grow.
We can help you by providing you with a solution tailored to your needs using a combination of processes:
- Talent and business strategy allignment
- Psychometric assessment and people measurement
- Individual assessment and competency models
- Leadership and talent development
- Resourcing and workforce planning
- Retention and Succession planning
- Talent management
Your Current Situation
Is your current talent management plan fit for purpose? Ask yourself these challenging questions:
- Do I have the talent to quickly and successfully execute my organisation’s strategy?
- Do I have people with the right skills, the right knowledge and the right experience in the right places – now and in the next 3 to 5 years?
- What will it cost me if I get my talent pipeline wrong?
- Which roles drive most value in my business, how do I best resource them and what is my cost of turnover?
- How am I engaging and rewarding talent in these pivotal roles? Am I over-rewarding ‘non-talent’?
- How do my people metrics stack up to my competitors in this industry? Is my people ROI good enough?
- How effectively is the HR function delivering what I need?
- Finally, does every aspect of my talent strategy directly contribute to the business plan and to creating value?
We’ve supported clients in reviewing and improving all aspects of talent management across many industries, often in SME’s and large complex businesses.
We offer a comprehensive suite of services to help you:
- Understand what talent you need now and in the future to achieve your goals.
- Analyze the gap between the talent you have now and the talent you need.
- Design a talent strategy to close the critical gaps in your workforce.
- Implement your talent strategy by helping you recruit, develop, engage, and retain desired talent.
- Put in place key people and operational processes that support your strategy and enable you to track your results and act on the findings.