|Industry||Industrial – Engineering|
Mid-sized engineering consultancy based in Dublin.
- Setting Overall Goals and Strategic Planning for the Buildings and Infrastructure Team in Dublin
- Managing revenue forecasting and revenue delivery for the group
- With External Clients
- With the UK Office
- Internally with other divisions within the business.
- Scheduling of resources
- Succession Planning and Team expansion
- Setting Overall Goals and driving Personal Development Planning for the Structural Team members
- Mentoring of team members towards Chartered Engineering Status
- Setting standards and implementing quality management
- Putting systems in place to ensure improved checking of work
- Driving implementation excellence for the group
- Driving Engineering Design software excellence with a view to improving the overall efficiency of the group.
- Fulfilling the role of Project Manager on a portfolio of selected projects in agreement with the Executive Team
- Have an honours degree in Civil or Structural Engineering
- Have a minimum of 3 years team management experience
- Have experience in the design and project management a portfolio of Civil Engineering and Building projects ranging in capital value of between €1m and €20m