Assessment & Succession
Know your organisations current and future successful leaders
- Cultural Fit
- Skills Fit
- Motivational Fit
- Multi-source assessments: Delivered online or through phone interviews, these assessments determine leadership behaviors of the employee in their current role. They gather feedback from several different observers and stakeholders,including an employee’s direct reports, peers, and superiors.
- Behavioral leadership interviews: These interviews are also facilitated face-to-face or by video. Behavioral leadership interviews are meant to measure an individual’s leadership behaviors, drivers, and experiences and compare them to those the role requires.
- Psychometric Testing . Leadership inventories are delivered online for individuals in order to measure their leadership abilities.
- Business simulations: Business simulations are delivered to candidates in-person. The candidates are presented with different scenarios, and we gather observable data based on their responses and critical behaviors in those situations.
Retention and Succession
- Start with an understanding of your business strategy, culture and context, so that we clarify the talent you’ll need for success.
- Provide an effective talent review process that enables you to understand your bench strength and create targeted development plans. This process has been used in thousands of groups and organizations around the world, at all levels.
- Build success profiles for critical roles—from the CEO to individual contributors—which describe the competencies, experiences, traits, and drivers required for future success.
- Identify and assess internal and external candidates, using our rigorous assessment methodologies.
- Create a development plan for the internal talent pipeline, involving on-the-job training, mentoring, feedback, and coaching, as well as formal academic and training programs.
- Implement a development plan specifically for your leaders at all levels.
- Transfer knowledge to sustain the succession planning process, and enable organizations to meet their succession needs.
Book a consultation
The charge is €295+VAT for a one to one meeting with Robert Ferry. The fee includes a follow up advice note summarising the advice given at the meeting.