Current professional roles
Head of Supply Chain
- Oversee all functional operations across the Supply Chain enterprise
- Deliver best in class processes across three key functional areas, procurement, inventory planning, warehousing, transport and new product introduction.
- Create and provide strong leadership to a team focused on the day to day supply chain operations
- Collaborate cross-functionally and oversee all local sales & operations process and related supply chain KPI’s
- Drive continuous improvement through and manage a team of supply chain professionals to achieve the highest service levels
- Improve operational agility and alignment ensuring delivery
- Effectively manage operating expenses and optimize working capital.
Role is based in Dublin, Ireland with some travel to Europe .
- 10+ years of experience in a similar role.
- Strong leadership, presentation, and communication skills.
- Ability to develop working and effective internal and external partnerships
- Substantial prior experience and technical expertise in all aspects of supply chain operations
- BA/BS Degree
- Strong organisational skills
- Detail-oriented with the ability to handle multiple priorities.
- Experience with supply chain technologies
Strong leadership, supply chain operational experience, Developing and implementing strategies