|Industry||Not for Profit|
Our client is an international charity with a small operation in Ireland has been active in Ireland for 20+ years.
- Assist in the evolution and the implementation of Board policies.
- Development, implementation and review of organisation strategy.
- Support management in reaching departmental goals to ensure financing is available to support short and long term goals.
- Provide management of day-to-day operations and ensures the organisation operates effectively and efficiently.
- Specifies accountabilities for management personnel and evaluates personnel regularly.
- Monitor the progress of the organisation and increase grant and voluntary income.
- Act as an advocate with key governmental agencies, other NGOs, donors and supporters
- Work with colleagues within the broader group
Business Requirements and Reporting
- Work with the Board Chair to enable the Board to fulfill its governance functions
- Oversee the fiscal activities of the organisation including budgeting, reporting and audit
- Ensures the filing of all legal and regulatory documents and monitors compliance with relevant Irish and European laws and regulations
- 10 years+ leadership experience.
- Track record in developing high performance teams.
- Track record in delivering business success.
- High level communications.
- Relevant Degree.
- Proactive & driven team player.
- Innovative and enthusiastic.
- Authentic- open, honest, integrity.
- Inspires belief.
- Leadership skills.
- Delivering success.
- Relationship Management.