|Industry||Not for profit|
Due to the impending retirement of the current job holder the IRC is seeking candidates for the position of Secretary General.
In partnership with the Board, the Secretary General ensures the delivery of services and the implementation of the Society’s strategic development plan “Act Today, Shape Tomorrow” and provides vision, leadership and direction for staff and management.
Role is based in Dublin, Ireland with some travel to Europe .
Skills and experience required
- Significant senior level leadership experience
- Extensive organisation and business background and ideally experience in the not for profit sector
- Capacity to bring stakeholders and members together to work to achieve a common purpose
- Proven track record of leading in a complex environment with the highest standards of governance and compliance
- Experience in policy development and advocacy
- Relevant third level qualification