|Industry||Not for Profit|
World Vision International is the largest privately funded INGO in the world. We provide humanitarian assistance and long-term development to 100 million people worldwide and have over 40,000 staff members working in 100 countries. World Vision Ireland has been active in Ireland since 1983 and has a team of over 25 staff working in Dublin
- Assist in the evolution and the implementation of Board policies.
- Development, implementation and review of organisation strategy.
- Support management in reaching departmental goals to ensure financing is available to support short and long term goals.
- Provide general oversight of all World Vision Ireland activities – management of day-to-day operations and ensures the organisation operates effectively and efficiently.
- Specifies accountabilities for management personnel and evaluates personnel regularly.
- Monitor the progress of the organisation and increase grant and voluntary income.
- Serve as Chief Spokesperson for World Vision Ireland
- Act as an advocate with key governmental agencies, other NGOs, donors and supporters for issues relevant to World Vision.
- Work with colleagues within the World Vision partnership and represent World Vision Ireland at a senior level.
Business Requirements and Reporting
- Work with the Board Chair to enable the Board to fulfill its governance functions
- Oversee the fiscal activities of the organisation including budgeting, reporting and audit
- Ensures the filing of all legal and regulatory documents and monitors compliance with relevant Irish and European laws and regulations
- 10 years+ leadership experience.
- Track record in developing high performance teams.
- Track record in delivering business success.
- High level communications.
- Relevant Degree.
- Proactive & driven team player.
- Innovative and enthusiastic.
- Authentic- open, honest, integrity.
- Inspires belief.
- Leadership skills.
- Delivering success.
- Relationship Management.