|Industry||Digital-Not for profit|
Multinational Not for profit
We are seeking a bright, positive, self‐motivated and flexible individual.
This is a stand-alone role and directly supports the CEO.
Manage webinars, including planning, working with speakers, ensuring content is relevant and suitable, registrations and administration.
Communities and Affinity Groups
Develop the new and existing communities and ensure the content and agenda is current.
Manage industry affinity groups and community
Manage Content to ensure all program‐related it is current and suitable for a European audience.
Provide ideas and propose changes to the Director of Programs regarding website content.
Manage the Mentor Program including building a relevant community database of volunteers and subscribers.
Benchmarking Reports, Whitepapers and Case Studies
Proactively seek out relevant and current content, carry out research, create or facilitate articles and white papers for resources, media partners and industry press.
Liaise with the Programs team and Benchmarking Committee to develop ongoing industry relevant content, surveys and partner with other organisations on relevant topics.
- Minimum 3 years relevant experience
- Experience managing a high‐volume content/event pipeline
- Experience working on projects
- Experience with content management systems and user forums/communities
- Comfortable working with representatives from big brand organisations
- Highly organised with strong time management skills
- Strong people skills
- Client‐facing and customer service expertise, including effective and professional oral and written communication and presentation abilities in a business‐focused setting as well as confident interpersonal interaction
- Ability to multi‐task and prioritise activities effectively including managing multiple meetings and events at one time
- High levels of proficiency with Microsoft Office programs (including Excel and Word) and other database and technology tools
- Self‐motivated and a good sense for showing and delivering initiatives