Corporate Finance Specialist
Rapidly expanding Irish subsidiary of a multinational renewable energy company
- Corporate finance projects to include transaction structuring, valuations, M&A advisory, strategic advice, debt negotiations, financial modelling, due diligence, preparation of business plans and asset management.
- Provide solid consultative advice to leadership team as required.
- Manage tenders/ fee quotes
- Business development of current and new clients.
- Support Partners in the origination of new M&A opportunities.
- Manage WIP in line with corporate policies.
- Contribute positively to corporate strategy keeping abreast of market, client, technical developments and any other changes as necessary impacting the industry.
- Stakeholder management and compliance to policies, procedures and regulations.
- 5+ years PQE in corporate finance with a professional qualification in finance, accounting or law.
- Experienced in financial analysis and financial modelling.
- Excellent communication skills and commercial acumen
- Proven project management skills and experience.
- Strong demonstrable capabilities in stakeholder management