Head Of Logistics
International Import & Distribution organisation
- Rresponsible for developing and implementing strategic logtistics plans for the ongoing Supply management system within at the lowest total cost and greatest overall value to the company.
- Ensuring full compliance with our legal obligations
- Manages multi-million Euro contracts & commercial relationships.
- Manages and negotiates contractual relationships to ensure business requirements are met.
- Develops Early Supplier Involvement Programs to drive lower acquisition costs, improve quality and reduce supply chain complexity.
- Review of in-house preparation of tender documentation for professional consultants and contractors in accordance with the Capital Works Management Framework structure.
- Set up framework panels for professional consultants and contractors.
- Advise on mini competitions and awarding contracts under those frameworks.
- Advise and offer analysis on tracking value, procurement performance results of the framework and participate in performance reviews.
- Keep up to date with legislation, best practice and changes to public procurement practices.
- Coordinates and administers reviews of new supplier contract agreements, assesses the performance of key suppliers and develops supplier improvement plans.
- Works with other key stakeholders in various cross-functional team environments to develop and execute strategic business opportunities and resolve tactical situations.
- Manage and support processes as needed [ e.g. monthly Board reports] Schedule reporting, quarterly Regular reporting on key issues to Senior Leadership, per Project Matrix schedule
- Analyzes data effectively to identify opportunities and drive decisions
- Bachelors degree in Business, Engineering or related field.
- 15+ years similar experience in a continuous improvement & deadline driven environment
- Experienced in working/managing contracts with values from €5 Million to €10+ Million.