Head of People - Dublin HQ
|Industry||Digital & Tech|
In a world where people are more than ever looking for time for themselves and are seeking meaningful relationships, offering someone the possibility to experience something rather than giving them a material gift is most valuable. Smartbox focus on providing this.
As pioneer and European leader in this sector we intend to consolidate our position by providing the best choice and the best services, to make sure the customers live a memorable experience.
- 7 million experience gifts sold in 2018
- €500 million turnover
- 1,200 employees in Europe of which 600 reside in the Dublin HQ
- Presence in 11 countries : France, United Kingdom, Ireland, Italy, Spain, Belgium, Switzerland, Netherlands, Denmark, Sweden and Portugal
- N°1 in 8 countries : France, Italy, Spain, United Kingdom, Belgium, Switzerland, Denmark and Portugal
- 9 brands : Smartbox, Bongo, Buyagift, Cadeaubox, La Vida Es Bella, Dakotabox, Emozione3, Odisseias and Red Letter Days.
- A wide choice of experience themes : Stays, Wellness, Adventure, Gastronomy and Special occasion multi-themes
- 40,000 partners (hotels, restaurants, wellness centres, oudoor activities…) across Europe
- Lead the human resources function for the Dublin HQ with the highest quality standards for the recruitment, development and well-being of employees.
- Provide quality internal customer service that ensures business growth, change management, human capital development and talent retention
- Develop and implement a new HR vision to Dublin to facilitate the development of human capital within the company
- Provide solutions for improving the existing business growth, change management, development and retention of talent: ideas, policies, processes to improve the efficiency of the organization HR and promote the well-being of employees are expected.
- Manage the relationships with your team, peers and line manager to build a bond of trust within the company
- Take charge of the construction of HR management tools, communication and coaching teams in Dublin
- Lead the HR team in place.
- Attract talent / recruitment / communication
- Administrative management / HRIS / payroll
- HR Operations / Business Support / Employee Relations / integration / training …
- Building management, suppliers, canteen, supplies, H & S
- Actively participate in cross-functional HR projects at Group level
Skills and experience required
- Bachelor in HR / Economics / Law or Business School. MBA is a plus.
- 10 years++ experience across the various HR functions
- 5 years+ at leadership level
- Experience working within a multinational culture
- Experiences in development and implementation of strategic and operational initiatives
- Managed HR team and cross functional change management programs
- Implementation of internal and external HR communication policy and tools
- Excellent relationship management skills to build strong relationships as a trusted partner and to work with the local and remote management team with other members of the EMEA Human Resources team
- Fluent English, one other European language being a plus
- Positive, open, resilient, motivated and balanced mindset
- Project management and execution within agreed deadlines within a multicultural environment