European HR Manager
Expanding management consultancy.
- Specialise in provide expert employee relations advice and support to a wide range of clients from SME’s to multinationals
- Work with the team to develop and grow the client base throughout Ireland
- Effective case management of people related issues such as: disciplinaries, performance management, employment tribunals, grievance and absence management
- Developing effective relationships with the business to promote good employee relations across client organisations
- Monitoring trends in employment practices and advising on appropriate proactive action
- Providing advice and guidance on disciplinary and welfare cases, capability, grievance, and coaching managers where appropriate
Ideally you will have a minimum of 6 years experience in HR with a either a specialisation in or extensive experience in employee relations.