A leading Employment Law and Human Resource Management consultancy firm provides bespoke solutions to a range of SMEs and multinational companies throughout Ireland
- Specialise in providing expert employee relations advice and support to a wide range of clients from SMEs to multinationals
- Ensuring that a company’s policies and practices are in accordance with best practice human resource policies and compliant with employment law.
- Providing practical, compliant, hands-on advice and guidance on a wide range of employment and HR issues – restructuring, redundancy, disciplinary, grievance, absence management, performance management – and coaching managers where appropriate
- Developing effective relationships with the business to promote good employee relations across client organisations
- Represent clients at LRC, Labour Court, Equality Tribunal
- Be fully up to date with employment cases, trends and HR practices and advise clients on appropriate proactive action
- Providing advice and guidance on disciplinary and welfare cases, capability, grievance, and coaching managers where appropriate
Minimum 6-8 years experience in HR
Degree/Masters and CIPD
Experience of managing cases and acting as representative at WRC, Labour Court, Equality Tribunal.
Ideally experience of consulting and in-house
Ideally experience across a number of sectors