Content & Community Manager
|Industry||Digital-Not for profit|
Multinational Not for profit
We are seeking a bright, positive, self‐motivated and flexible individual.
The Content and Community Manager is a stand-alone role and directly supports the Managing Director of Europe and projects lead by the Director of Programs (U.S.).
Manage Europe‐based webinars, including planning, working with speakers, ensuring content is relevant and suitable, registrations and administration.
Communities and Affinity Groups
Develop the new and existing communities and ensure the content and agenda is current.
Manage industry affinity groups and community
Manage Content to ensure all program‐related it is current and suitable for a European audience.
Provide ideas and propose changes to the Director of Programs regarding website content.
Manage the Mentor Program including building a relevant community database of volunteers and subscribers.
Benchmarking Reports, Whitepapers and Case Studies
Proactively seek out relevant and current content, carry out research, create or facilitate articles and white papers for resources, media partners and industry press.
Liaise with the Programs team and Benchmarking Committee to develop ongoing industry relevant content, surveys and partner with other organisations on relevant payments topics.
- Minimum 3 years relevant experience
- Experience managing a high‐volume content/event pipeline
- Experience working on projects
- Experience with content management systems and user forums/communities
- Comfortable public speaking
- Comfortable working with representatives from big brand organisations
- Highly organised with strong time management skills
- Ability to work in a fast‐paced, global environment
- Ability to travel in Europe, U.S. and elsewhere
- Strong people skills
- Willingness to share industry reports across a variety of audiences
- Ability to create reports based on information created by various staff
- Successful track record of working in a team environment but equally comfortable working alone Familiarity with analytics and reporting
- Client‐facing and customer service expertise, including effective and professional oral and written communication and presentation abilities in a business‐focused setting as well as confident interpersonal interaction
- Ability to multi‐task and prioritise activities effectively including managing multiple meetings and events at one time
- High levels of proficiency with Microsoft Office programs (including Excel and Word) and other database and technology tools
- Self‐motivated and a good sense for showing and delivering initiatives
- Fluent in English. Fluency in another European language is a plus