HRIS Implementation Lead
- Implement Workday using proven project management methodology and tools with particular responsibility for data cleansing and for management of user acceptance testing
- Work with the internal and external stakeholders to manage detailed aspects of the project implementation plan as assigned
- Oversee and coordinate the local team members including HR, PMO, IT, communications, training and legal
- Prepare and maintain all project documentation, including project briefs, project
- milestone/task plans and project logs
- Liaise with the Vendor and manage software delivery to the Test and Live Environments.
- Develop Functional Requirements Specifications as required.
- Develop ‘As-Is’ and ‘To-be’ business process maps, as required.
- Identify pragmatic solutions to problems as they arise.
- Develop and design the User Training Programme including provision of the User Training Guides.
- Roll out and deliver the User Training Programme, as required
- Work with Functional teams to update human resources processes including performance management, compensation administration, and succession management
What we expect from you:
- 3 to 5 years project management experience, ideally PMP or Prince2 certification
- 5+ years experience implementing other large or complex systems in Human Resources
- Proven ability to deliver large scale organisational change projects
- Strong technical capability
- Excellent facilitation, communication, presentation and problem solving skills
- Workday system and process knowledge preferred