Key Account Manager
Independent Irish owned business.
- Manage and drive sales, margin and relationship growth in Key Accounts.
- Plan, manage and develop your annual/quarterly Plan within your designated accounts.
- Through a consultative process with the Sales Director, agree Business Targets for your customers.
- Ensure existing key accounts and general customers transferred to you as an initial customer base are serviced to standards, continually identifying and evaluating potential opportunities / threats.
- Identify new customer prospects per quarter and target same optimising the resources available to you.
- Deploy experts in Meat, Bakery, Larder, Fruit & Veg. and marketing resources to maximize ‘face-to-face’customer calls and ensure that the Company is responsive to customer requests.
- Set up and undertake presentations/demonstrations as required to build business with key accounts.
- Be part of recruitment process for adding to the team as we grow.
- Network with local Representative Bodies, Business Organisations, Associations and Communities. Get involved in events with the culinary community at town and county level. At all times be an ‘ambassador’ for the company by promoting positive image.
- Selling & a proven track record in securing new business with large clients
- Contacts and connection in the culinary industry
- Creativity & Initiative
- People Management, team & Leadership Skills
- Communications Skills
- IT and numeracy Skills
- Culinary/Food Appreciation/Sales experience