International Marketing Manager
|Industry||Not for profit|
International aid charity.
As Marketing Manager, your role will be to plan, direct and coordinate the marketing team. You will be responsible for maximising performance, and implementation of effective methods and strategies. Travel c.20% of time
- Report and communicate effectively with the senior management team on an ongoing basis.
- Contribute towards the achievement of strategic and operational objectives.
- Play a key part of the management team, contributing to effective cross-functional collaboration.
- Provide leadership and guidance to the marketing team
- Be a hands-on-manager with technical depth, vision, and the ability to innovate in all areas.
- Build and develop a team of inhouse and outhouse experts
- Manage day to day operational issues to maximum impact.
- Ensure continuous improvement principles are applied across all work flows
- Develop a strong performance culture through leadership practices
- 5 years+ experience as manager;
- Fluent in Spanish and ideally one other lanuauge
- Knowledge of marketing above and below the line;
- Previous international experience essential;
- Ability to perform to a high standard in a pressurised environment, demonstrating resilience, flexibility and tenacity;
- High energy, with an excellent work ethic with a can-do attitude and approach to work;
- Working knowledge of budgets, forecasting and metrics;
- Excellent influencing and interpersonal skills with the ability to relate equally well to senior management as well as own team and colleagues at the company;
- Computer skills developed to a commercial level in Excel, Word and PowerPoint or similar, with excellent administration and organisational skills;
- Ability to effectively communicate with all levels of the organisation;
- Leadership and organisational skills
- Strong project management and people management skills;