|Industry||Industrial – Mech|
International heavy engineering company
Key activities will include:
- Manage the ISO 9001 system for internal and external compliance, including management of system documentation and internal audit process
- Management of ISO 9001 calibration system.
- Compilation of data for Management Reviews
- Introduce Lean / Continuous Improvement tools and techniques, such as Kaizen & V.S.M. to transform existing business process.
Product Quality Management
- Completion of quality system and product audits both in Timoney and at suppliers and sub-contractors
- Assisting in product conformity through PPAP and QA activities
- Review and approve final inspections, build and test sheets prior to dispatch
- Follow up on quality problems – liaison with supplier/sub-contractor, Engineering Department. and specialist organisations
Warranty & Customer Satisfaction
- Manage the Customer Satisfaction process
- Manage the Warranty process for customers
- A relevant qualification in Quality and Lean / Continuous Improvement is required.
- Other qualifications can be considered for candidates with directly relevant experience.
- The ideal candidate will have 3-5 years’ experience in a quality & continuous improvement role, preferably in a technical environment.
- The individual will be diligent and a highly motivated self-starter, who is able to operate in a team environment. Proven experience of leading change management would be very desirable.
- Opportunities for career advancement, though project leader roles for internal teams will be possible for the right candidate.
- The candidate will be comfortable with and available for occasional international travel.