|Industry||Industrial – Manufacturing|
Large industrial company based in Dublin.
- Reporting directly to the MD, responsible for all ecological issues
Main duties & responsibilities
- Develop a coherent Natural Capital policy.
- Monitor and measure the performance of habitats and species.
- Devise and implement projects which increase biodiversity and increase the natural capital.
- Establish strong working relationships with State bodies, NGOs and universities.
- NFQ Level 8 (or equivalent) science qualification in a relevant area
- Relevant Masters or doctoral qualification is desirable
- Ten years’ experience in researching, monitoring and managing habitats
- An understanding and belief in the Natural Capital approach to compensate for the consumption of non-renewable resources and environmental degradation caused by port operations and development